car seat cover


before


awhile ago my friend allison posted some photos of her toddler car seat that she had re-covered. she did an awesome job! and it is just like me to think "i could do that" i finally did it. fortunately a car seat is something you use all the time, so i actually had to finish this project. amazing.

the car seat cover looks decent from far away, that is all i am gonna say. riley appreciated it, she referred to her car seat as a boy car seat, so almost anything would have been an improvment.

after

Comments

Alifinale said…
Well done! I know what you mean about having to force yourself to finish it. I love the material.
Steffani said…
You're AMAZING, see I always am saying that you're SO creative! Good job!!
gretchen said…
Super cute!!!

p.s. Thanks for having us over. Evan was saying "turtle" in his sleep last night because he had so much fun in your pool.

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights