Friday Night Lights

Seriously you didn't think this was really about football did you? You should know us better than that by now.

So Friday night was Roxy's first snowboard day of the year. It was a good time, or in Roxy's words it was GRRRRRRRREAT!

Here's a few pics:

Roxy packing her gear out to the car.

What happens when she can't hold onto all of her gear.

All strapped in and ready for the first run.

Friday Night Lights

Video



End the night with some chicken stars from Carl's Jr. Not a bad night.

Comments

Natée said…
How cute! Roxy is going to be rocking the board in no time!
lisset said…
she is a freaking rock star. period.
(lisset)
gretchen said…
That video toally rocks! She is so cute, and such a good little snowboarder! Miles was really sad he wasn't able to go that night. Hopefully we can take them together soon.
Alifinale said…
I am not going to lie - I was excited at the title of this post because I thought you were equally excited that the show is coming back.

But I guess your kid snowboarding is even better. The last pic cracks me up.
Cowan Family said…
I love that video of Roxy. She is such a cutie. I need to get Kevin to take Kenley one of these days.
Jill said…
Are you kidding me? I am so jealous, she is a pro already.

And I'm also jealous of that fry sauce at Carl's Jr. Oh how I miss that stuff.
Shannon said…
WOW! You guys are hard core! I wish I was more adventurous and did that kind of stuff with my kids! My parents had us skiing at the same age, but I have no intention of hitting the slopes these days! Also, she looks JUST like the little Desi I remember!

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa