Shredfest 5.0

Well this is Maui again, Desi is slacking on her blog so I guess I'll fill in the gaps, although that means you have to read about more snowboarding...

So Shredfest is an annual event that I started 5 years ago, as all my friends and I have gotten older a lot of them have moved on and left the state to be high power attorney's, or grad students, or PhD's of some sort or another. We have been spread out a crossed the nation, but a lot of them still return home to Utah around Christmas time. So we get together once a year with whoever is in town and hit the slopes.

This was the 5th Shredfest and it was awesome. It was puking snow over the Christmas holiday, and we showed up on Saturday the 27th to Brighton. As we got in line for the crest lift we found out that this lift was broken for the past 3 days!! That means that no one had riden these runs for the last 3 days that it had been puking snow! Powder Powder Powder all day long. Good times.

Shredfest 5.0 Crew

This was the last run of the day, and you can still see untracked snow in the background.Desi getting fresh with Dana

Comments

gretchen said…
I'm glad you guys had fun. All that powder practically killed Mark, but he said he had a great time. We need to get Roxy and Miles up to the resort sometime.
Tom said…
I have never been skiing or snow boarding in my life, but I'm totally impressed that you still get together regularly with your friends. I suggest you start a new annual tradition for lazy people you know like me. Maybe we could watch movies.

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights