Snow Day

Well as you can tell by my capitilzation, this is Maui. The past three Wednesday's in a row have been "Quad Wednesday" at Brighton. You can get a lift ticket for 1/4 the price. I've been hitting it up with a friend of mine, and this last Wednesday the 17th Desi was able to come with us. It was a great day. Sun shine, new snow, and really really really cold.

Tuesday night I asked Desi if she might want one of her Christmas presents early. Of course she assumed that she got a new snowboard, so I tried my best to disappoint her and say "new board what are you talking about?", but in the end I guess she's pretty smart. So she got to unwrap this:We had a fun day, with some of our friends. Although it got cut a little short, something about Desi wanting to get home to Nixon or something like that, anyway here are a few pics from the day.

Comments

gretchen said…
Desi, your new board is HOT! I need to go snowboarding more (or at this point re-learn how!) so I can keep up with you and Amanda. The pictures are great. Glad you had a fun day, Mark enjoyed it too!
Cowan Family said…
Desi, Your blog is so awesome. I'm so jelous you got to go snowboarding while I was at a super fun meeting ha ha. I'm with your friend I think I would have to re- learn how to do it too it's been so long. Send me and email so I can invite you to our blog. nataliecowans1@netzero.com

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights