flash back

Lets take a mini walk down memory lane.....
Remember that holiday that passed by not too long ago? Halloween.
I intended to post the awesome pictures of our pumpkin carvings. I assumed they would turn
out that way, b/c they just always do. In the midst of taking the top off the second pumpkin I gracefully slide my fingers down the blade of the knife. Ouch. Blood instantly started oozing, 1 minute later I was off to the Hospital. On the way their I made the normal cell phone call to my insurance to find out where my HMO allowed me to go, and ended up at the insta care on 90th South. 3 large stiches later, I returned home to finish the pumpkins, here are the results.



Cinderella- Brian did this one


sarah palin- poor sarah, i could not finish the details in her face, due to my sore and bulky finger



These pumpkins are from 2007...

Comments

Maui said…
I still think the bloody picture should have made it's way onto here, but alas I guess some might object to that as questionable content.
susana kidd said…
Sarah Palin? that was a great idea! (I love Roxy's pic working on it). Desi when you told me that you cut your finger I didn't think it was that bad. Like always you're amazing, after the ER back to the pumpkins. What a great Mom!
Tom said…
Those are some cool looking jack-o-lanterns. Especially considering the injury. I'm impressed by the final products and your battle scars.

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights