my first twilight party

better late then never. right?
last night our book club got together to discuss "Breaking Dawn" it was more of a party then a discussion. people brought Twilight themed desserts : pizza, vampire cup cakes, chips and blood - i mean salsa-, tiny little cherry tarts, butterscotch hard candies, and bite size pieces of a big hunk bar. We played a twilight version of jeopardy, with the craziest questions. i have read these books several times, and was confident i would know most of the answers, sadly i did not. but i do believe my team won! thanks Steffani for going with me!

Comments

Jill said…
I didn't know you had a blog! I love the layout, way to go Maui!

Your twilight party sounded awesome! I can't wait for the movie to come out in Nov. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

And of course you will see us again! We are hoping to visit Ut around Christmas time for a few days.
lisset said…
holy crap your kids are cute. when did they get so big?!?! roxy is like a full blown young lady already. we need to get together with you guys again... it has been WAY too long!
Amy said…
Gorgeous blog Dez! I love the tape "holding" the pictures in place. Very cute!!

(Click on my link to get to my blog...then you'll have the address)
Beth said…
Desi, I'm so glad we found eachother's blogs! Yours is way cute! I love your style. Yeah, you can totally come over for a h/c, just give me a call, and we'll make an appointment. That was such a fun bookclub party! You are the reason our team kicked everyone's trash! Oh yeah, and I love the Desi Cullen stuff at the top of the page!
gretchen said…
Desi, thanks for wandering over to my blog. I wasn't sure if I was brave enough to post it.

The twilight party sounds fun. I went to one where we had a quiz and I think I only got 3 or 4 answers right. I should have had you there with me.

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights