Blog Layout Construction

You may notice that Desi hasn't been posting pics in the last few entries, well that's my fault. You see I recently had to play musical chairs with my hard drives, as one of them was failing. So during this process I ended up loosing a few files from my computers, luckily not our pictures, movies, TV shows, or music. You know just the boring stuff, budgets, work documents, etc...

Well one of the tragic losses was all the original blog layout photoshop files, brushes, illustrator vector art, cool picture frames with the tape on them, and so forth. I had some big plans for the layout when I started most of it worked really well, some things I never got to work like custom video frames, and video in the Polaroid frames in the header. I also had a lot of new ideas to spice up the ever changing header, so now the question is do I try to recreate this layout from scratch again so I can keep updating the banners etc, or do I go in a completely new direction. I welcome reader (and writer Desi) feedback...

Comments

Tom said…
I've been impressed with the custom design on your blog. I only know how to use lame templates so my inclination is to tell people to do plain ugly designs so they don't look better than mine. If you know how to do all that fancy stuff I say go for it, but I really do think it looks good the way it is. I didn't realize you were technologically gifted or I would have bugged you more in the past for pointers.
Jill said…
I love the layout now, but I think its always fun to spice it up a bit. Try some new layouts. I would love to see what you have up your sleeve.
Maui said…
Well Chaka when you start making money off of your blog, I'll gladly take some of that money off your hands and make you a custom blog layout.

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

mi casa es su casa

Friday Night Lights