mi casa es su casa

for those of you who opted to not take high school spanish, you have no idea (well you probably do know..)what this post is about.

i need to tell dona maria (my high school spanish teacher) thanks, for teaching me such phrases as: mi casa es su casa, me llamo david vargas. and that is all that i remember, since it was nothing short of a miracle that i passed 2 years of spanish, whithout being able to speak more than 2 sentences....

we finally "closed" on our house!!! it now feels appropriate to tell everyone about it. as brian and i were both pretty certain it was not going to work out, for various reasons. well it did. and i could not be more elated.

the mauis are moving back to the Ranches, hopefully in the next 2 weeks. our 3 kids who all share a room, here at my moms, will now all have their own room!

we will be excited for friends and family to come and see us at our new house, and of course please feel right at home....

and since our company might not be enough incentive for a visit, we will be living right next to the neighborhood park and pool.





Comments

Natée said…
Desi! I'm so excited you are moving back! I've missed you. Your new home is gorgeous. I can't wait to come over and make myself at home there.
Tom said…
Congratulations! That looks like a nice place. After an invitation like that you can't be mad at me if I show up unannounced to watch TV and go swimming. Gracias.
Jill said…
love the house! i'm so jealous.
Steffani said…
Yay Congrats!!!! Let us know and Tim will come and help you move!! Your house is beautiful!!! I can't wait for a tour!
gretchen said…
Yay, congratulations on closing! After showing you a few others, I could tell this was, "the one." :) Tell us when we can help with the big move.
Amy said…
You'd better call me asap!!!
Shannon said…
Wow! Gorgeous home! Congrats!
Tony said…
the pantry looks inviting, i like it.
Tony said…
your seriously so blessed!!!

Popular posts from this blog

heaven on earth?

Friday Night Lights